Designed for Lead, Commercial, and all around playing, the GS10 is a medium efficiency design that will easily blend with Bach, Yamaha and other horns. Built from prototype parts, this horn was built with our heavy weight red brass, 3R bell and old stock lightweight nickel drawn leadpipe that shows minor dings. Includes a round tuning slide, Flame finger rings, 1" Grooves bottom caps and 1/2" top caps, push button water keys, Mod2 brass finger buttons. Matching Harrelson Modular Mouthpiece available to further adjust projection pattern, tone color and intonation.
- Prototype Zero Gap Receiver
- Leadpipe - old stock lightweight nickel showing minor dings
- Bell 3R - heavy weight standard taper in Red Brass
- Round tuning slide
- Standard valve stems
- H3 top bracing
- Mod2 solid brass finger buttons
- 1" SWE Grooves Bottom Caps
- 1/2" SWE Recessed Top Caps
- Flame Ergonomic style Finger Rings
- 3rd Slide screw stop
- Vertical Amado style Water Keys
- Finished in brushed raw brass
- Made in Denver, USA in July of 2023
Note: We will honor full trade value of this purchase towards a new custom built Harrelson G4 Summit or Muse trumpet anytime in the next 5 years. Trade must be in original condition to receive full value.