SWE Leadpipe w/VGR - Venturi Gap Receiver System
Harrelson SWE Leadpipes are the most versatile and efficient solution available today. Our 3rd generation SWE leadpipe is CNC machined up to 100% thicker than previous generations.
SWE (Standing Wave Efficiency) Technology sets Harrelson solutions apart from all other brand manufacturers.
The VGR (Venturi Gap Receiver) System is integrated into this leadpipe. Join the hundreds of players who have discovered the secret to finding the sweet spot on their favorite horn. Quickly adjust mouthpiece gap, venturi, airflow, flexibility and slotting on any trumpet. Increased resonance matching between any horn and mouthpiece will make difficult passages so much easier!
Originally developed for Harrelson instruments, now you can experience the Variable Performance System (VPS) on your Bach, Yamaha, Schilke or any other Bb or C trumpet. You only need to supply the female (or male tube for reverse designs) to fit your tuning slide. In some cases, we may have the correct size tube for your specific make/model trumpet.
This SWE/VGR Leadpipe Includes:
- Choice of Receiver size/shape
- Choice of raw brass, silver or gold plating*
- Choice of Insert venturi size (.342 and .344 recommended to start your set)
- 9 VGR Inserts (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 & 18)
- Instructions and videos tutorials. We recommend professional installation by your local repair technician.
- Inserts available in any venturi diameter from .315 through .360
- All inserts are available in any gap length from #2 through #18 (.180 gap length)
*polished silver and gold are available upon request and may require 3-4 weeks additional time for plating