VPS Summit T3 Trumpet (2020)
Due to overwhelming success of the T3 model, we are now taking custom orders of this variation of the Summit series. Available in your choice of leadpipe, bell, and tuning slide in the T3 textured design. You work directly with Jason Harrelson to choose the configuration of your VPS Summit leadpipe and bell based on your needs.
Built as a great all around horn suitable for almost any playing situation, this Summit features our Venturi Gap Receiver system that offers full adjustment of flexibility, slotting, air flow and resonance. Combined with our Modular Mouthpiece system, the player is guaranteed a perfect fit in all genres thanks to a completely adjustable instrument that can be fine tuned at any time.
- Includes 5MM Modular Mouthpiece 9pc Kit
- Choice of Leadpipe - see chart
- Choice of Bell
- CNC machined SWE leadpipe - 2020 generation
- T3 style CNC machined SWE tuning slide, style A or D (limited edition)
- T3 style CNC machined SWE bell crook, style D (limited edition)
- Laser welded & silver soldered tuning slide and bell crook
- Venturi Gap Receiver (VGR) - infinite adjustment of flexibility, slotting, air flow and resonant properties
- Choice of 5/8" or 3/4" tapered Receiver
- Full set of VGR Inserts (plus lifetime support and free inserts for life)
- Mod2 Finger Buttons with choice of inlays
- HEVS High Efficiency Valve Stems in Crosshatch (T3), Spiral, Sparkle, or Cylindrical
- Choice of SWE Bottom Caps
- Choice of SWE Recessed Top Caps
- 1/4" Ergonomic Finger Rings
- 3rd Slide Screw or Ball Stop
- Pollard or Saturn Water Keys
- Choice of Finish
- Made in Denver, USA
Call us at 303-657-2747 to schedule a consult with Jason to discuss your specific current performing goals and playing preferences.
Note: We will honor full trade value of this purchase towards a new custom built Harrelson VPS Summit, Summit One, Two or Muse trumpet anytime in the next 5 years. Trade must be in original condition.Our 3rd generation SWE leadpipe is CNC machined up to 100% thicker than previous generations. We will discuss your playing preferences and build your custom T3 Summit to your specifications including choice of receiver, leadpipe, tuning slide, bell crook, bell, mod kit, engraving and finish. Click here for more information on options included.
1) Make your initial $1000 deposit* to begin the order process
2) Option 1: Create your own payment plan that fits your budget over 6 months
3) Option 2: Make two payments; 50% of balance after 90 days, remaining balance before final finishing (plating, Acoustic Armour, etc).
*Deposit is applied to purchase price and is non-refundable after 30 days from order. Cancellation fee is equal to 30% of original invoice after 90 days and 50% after 180 days.